We are thrilled that you are thinking of volunteering with Strive!
Join a team of passionate and caring individuals who are committed to public health in the local community. Volunteering is a fantastic way of serving the community and gaining insight into public health issues in a highly rewarding way.
Volunteer for our workshops
Strive offers various diverse and impactful workshops throughout the year. Our Healthy Eating (Nutrition) workshops are currently taking volunteers!
How do I apply?
Submit your expression of interest via this Strive Community Engagement Workshop Expression of Interest. To complete the application, you will need to:
- Fill in the Strive Community Engagement Workshop Expression of Interest.
- Send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title “[Insert Your Name] – Strive Nutrition Workshop Application CV”.
You can learn more about our Community Engagement workshops here.
Volunteer for a position at strive
We are recruiting for 2022! Positions that are available are displayed below:
- Workshop Officer — You will be involved in the planning, organisation and implementation of CE projects/workshops with the guidance of CE Project Managers. These projects include that of Healthy Eating, Health & Hygiene and Mental Health.
- Publication Officer — You will be involved in the planning, writing & implementation of the Publication – Regimen: Striving for Global Health, which aims to inspire students to make a social impact while empowering them with the knowledge and awareness to contribute positively to global public health. You will be under the guidance of the Publications Project Manager.
- Secretary/Executive Assistant — You will be responsible for administrative duties for the CE committee, whilst also being a General Committee Member. You play an important role in building relationships between committee members and supporting the Director of CE.
How do I apply?
Submit an application via this Strive Recruitment form. To complete the application, you will need to:
- Read information regarding position descriptions by referring to this folder.
- Fill in the Strive Recruitment form.
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on the 28th September (Tuesday) 11:59pm.